SUPPORT BOLD ARTISTS AND UNLEASHED VOICES
help us REACH OUR $6000 GOAL by august 1st
By donating to Resonant Bodies Festival, you're supporting our artist-led, artist-curated vision that leads to bold performances. Your donation will help us:
- Support the work and contributions of world-class artists and their unique visions of the contemporary voice
- Commissions of new vocal works
- Recording and creating a free, public digital archive of vocal music called (MRMR)
We can't do it without you. Donate today to help unleash the boldest voices of our time.
Resonant Bodies Festival is a non-profit, 501C-3 organization; all donations are tax-deductible.
DONATE NOW VIA . . .
Resonant Bodies Festival supports the growth and evolution of contemporary vocal music and vocal artists. Our goals are to:
- Produce festivals of the highest caliber that are thrilling to artists and audience
- Catalyze the creation of new vocal music
- Expand the audience for contemporary vocal music
- Challenge and transform the role of the vocal recitalist
- Bring together a global network of contemporary vocalists
- Create and archive media resources to better connect contemporary vocal music audiences, performers, and composers
IN JUST FIVE YEARS
- 235 works, 34+ hours of vocal music
- 82 world premieres
- 181 composers representing 28 countries on five continents
- 2200+ audience members; 25,000+ globally through MRMR
Your donation ensures the continued success and expansion of our festival.