Resonant Bodies Festival is a federally exempt 501(c)3 organization. Your support continues the growth and exploration of new vocal music. Donations can be made by credit card via the PayPal button below, or we can accept donations by check. Any amount supports the success of new vocal music and new music vocalists.
- Checks made out to: Resonant Bodies Festival, INC Memo line: Donation
- Mail to: Resonant Bodies Festival; 254 Seaman Ave, Apt E6; New York, NY 10034
Resonant Bodies Festival supports the growth and evolution of contemporary vocal music and vocal artists. The Festival currently produces an annual series of new vocal music performances in New York City and maintains a database of vocal music. Our goals are:
- To catalyze creation of new vocal music
- To expand the audience for new vocal music
- To challenge and transform the role of the vocal recitalist
- To bring together a global network of new-music vocalists
- To create and archive media resources to better connect audiences, performers, and composers
In Just Four Years
- 156 works, 22 hours of vocal music
- 58 world premieres
- 106 composers representing 26 countries on five continents
- 1600 listeners in NYC; 22,000+ globally through MRMR
Your donation ensures the continued success of our festival. Thank you so much!
Expansion of Resonant Bodies Festival to Melbourne, Australia (May 2017), Los Angeles, California (February 2018) and Chicago, Illinois (April 2018) is generously supported by the Ellis L. Phillips Foundation, a small family foundation dedicated to the ideals of Kathryn and Ellis Phillips, to identify “what needs to be done” and provide strategic investments in projects that serve as catalysts for the greater good.